Import a product feed and create a sync schedule
The products that creators match to your content come from the product feeds you provide.
Product Feed Data Formats
Creatable accepts the following files:
- Google Shopping CSV (recommended)
- Custom CSV
- Commerce Platform generated files (eg. Oracle, Demandware, IBM, Magento, Hybris, etc.)
We can receive data via:
- FTP (Creatable provides credentials)
- SFTP (Creatable provides credentials)
- HTTP (URL required)
- HTTPS (URL required)
FTP/SFTP Product Feed Update Methods
Product feeds that are provided via FTP/SFTP can be received and processed in 2 different methods:
- Time Based (Every 24 Hours): Our system will check for new files added to your account every 24 hours. When a new file is detected, a job is triggered and an import job is performed. Any new or updated product data is then reflected within the Creatable Dashboard.
- Single File: Our system will "watch" a specific file within your FTP/SFTP account for changes/updates. When a change is detected, a notification is sent to our API to trigger a product import job. This is a near realtime process with minimal latency to processing the update.
Note: These 2 methods are specific to FTP/SFTP imports. If you choose to utilize the HTTP/HTTPS method, your product feed will be accessed and imported directly into Creatable on a 24 hour schedule by default and can be adjusted as needed for greater frequency.
Product Data Feed Columns
The following fields are required within the product feed:
- title (Name of the product)
- referenceId (SKU or unique identifier)
- linkUrl (Absolute URL to the product)
- imageUrl (Absolute URL for the product image)
The following fields are optional:
- category (Product category)
- description (Product description)
- upc (Universal Product Code) or gtin (Global Trade Identification Number)
- mpn (Manufacturer's Part Number)
- brand (Product brand)
- price (Current product price)
- in stock (Product availability)
- tags (Product keywords)
- rating (Product review rating)